Online Trainings Series – Corporate Citizenship Plus
More than 30 million people are regularly committed to society and more and more companies embrace responsibility: Corporate Citizenship is growing in popularity. In our new online training series, we take a closer look at that subject.
Corporate Citizenship: Best practice, impetus & tools
In our new webinar training series Corporate Citizenship Plus, professionals responsible for CC learn the essentials of solid CSR and CV management.
In three key elements we share knowledge with beginners and professionals about …
- planning and managing Corporate Volunteering projects successfully
- shaping cooperations with non-profits and
- a clever use of tools
Our experts draw on experience from over 10 years of management consulting with the main focus on societal engagement.
Our WebSeminar Dates
- Corporate Volunteering – From planning to implementation (Part 1)
- 20th April 2020, 11:00 – 12:30 CET (German)
- 12th May 2020 11:00 – 12:30 CET (English)
- Corporate Volunteering – From planning to implementation (Part 2)
- 26th May 2020, 11:00 – 12:30 CET (German)
- 9th June 2020, 11:00 – 12:30 CET (English)
- Corporate donations – donating with impact!
- 27th July 2020, 11:00 – 12:30 CET (German)
- 24th Sept. 2020, 14:00 – 15:30 CET (English)
- Useful analyses for day-to-day Corporate Citizenship
- 12th Nov. 2020, 14:00 – 15:30 CET (German)
- 26th Nov. 2020, 11:00 – 12:30 CET (English)
The Topics in Detail
Corporate Volunteering – From planning to implementation
Successful corporate citizenship goes beyond the sponsoring of a set of jerseys for the local football club – in fact it is defined by the actual tackling of the matter, also referred to as Corporate Volunteering. From current CV trends to the added value for your business: You learn how to identify, plan and effectively implement the right CV for your company. In doing so, we also address basic evaluation methods.
Corporate donations – Donating with impact!
Still far too often donations go up in smoke without having made any impact because companies contribute spontaneously and uncoordinated. With us, you learn how to build strategic partnerships that match your company. We show you how you can manage donation requests and identify yourself good projects. We take a look at legal aspects and suitable formats to encourage the donations of your employees.
Useful analyses for day-to-day Corporate Citizenship
CC and CSR managers have only limited time and resources. From experience we know: Extensive needs and field analyses cost a lot of time and nerves. We explain how and what tools you can use to conduct your own needs and field analyses and which external services you can rely on. You also learn according to which criteria you can effectively analyse potential partner organizations with only limited resources. And we take a closer look on impact assessment – for both social and business case.
Let us inspire you!
Your benefits at a glance
- Basic access to CSR and CC management
- Expertise, insights and examples of best practice from almost 10 years of engagement consulting
- Specific tools and methods for day-to-day CC
- Interactive workshop components
- 20 minute consultation hour with PHINEO experts after every webinar upon request
Fees & registration
The fees for the webinar are 80 Euro (tax-free).
Book now a package of all four webinars and save 10 percent. Or else benefit from all trainings as a team: For 10 registrations you get a 15 percent discount, for 20 registrations you save 20 percent.