As a non-profit stock corporation, PHINEO is subject to the regulations of the German stock corporation law.
The non-profit stock corporation has three executive bodies: The Executive Board, the Supervisory Board and the Annual General Meeting. In addition, an Advisory Board is in place.
The Executive Board
The full-time Executive Board consists of Dr. Andreas Rickert. He manage the business activities, represent PHINEO externally and is primarily responsible for the establishment of partnerships, the further development of contacts as well as the overall strategy. He inform the committees on a regular basis, approve the annual accounts and accept the auditor’s report.
The Supervisory Board
The honorary Supervisory Board consists of six committed members. It is in its responsibility to control the Executive Board of PHINEO, in particular the auditing of the annual report.
In addition, the Supervisory Board must approve the transactions set out in the Articles of Corporation, such as the development of new business segments.
The members of Supervisory Board are:
- Michael Peters, member of the Eurex Frankfurt AG Executive Board at Deutsche Boerse AG (Chairman)
- Dr. Brigitte Mohn, member of the Bertelsmann Stiftung Executive Board (Deputy Chairwoman)
- Heinrich Alt, former member of the Federal Employment Agency Executive Board
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Schlüter, Secretary General of the Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft e. V.
- Mattias Schmelzer, member of the Executive Board Region Hamburg at KPMG AG Wirtschaftspruefungsgesellschaft
The Annual General Meeting
The General Meeting of the non-profit corporation is a deciding body. It is composed of all shareholders and meets once a year.
- the presentation of the approved annual accounts of PHINEO and the report of the Supervisory Board,
- the report of the Executive Board, the appropriation of retained earnings, the discharge of the Executive Board and the Supervisory Board,
- the appointment of the auditor
The Advisory Board
PHINEO is supported by renowned experts and prominent personalities on a voluntary basis. In the Advisory Board they promote the concept of an impact-oriented civil society.
The Advisory Board provides PHINEO with content-related expertise as well as the independent view from the outside.
- Martina Buckenmaier, CEO of RIANI
- Armin v. Buttlar, Executive Board at Aktion Mensch association
- Prof. Dr. Thomas Druyen, Executive Board at Sigmund Freud University Vienna, Institute for Wealthibility and Wealth Psychology
- Thiemo Fojkar, CEO of Internationaler Bund (IB)
- Daniela Geue
- Dr. Anna Katharina Gollan, Partner at P+P Pöllath and Partners
- Dr. Eckart von Hirschhausen, Presenter, Author, Founder
- Jan Holze, Chairman German Sports Youth (DSJ), Member of the Presidium of the German Olympic Sports Confederation (DOSB) and Managing Director at a foundation supporting voluntary work in Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania.
- Norbert Kunz, CEO Social Impact gGmbH
- Dr. Florian Langenscheidt, Entrepreneur, Founder
- Michael Löher, Managing Director at German Association for Public and Private Welfare
- Dr. Max Mälzer, Managing Director at German donation council
- Hans Jörg Millies, Secretary General of German Caritas Association
- Oliver Oehri, Founding Partner at Center for Social and Sustainable Products (CSSP)
- Alexandra von Rehlingen, Managing Director at Schoeller & von Rehlingen
- Dr. Lutz Raettig, Chairman of the Supervisory Board of Morgan Stanley Bank AG
- Hajo Riesenbeck, Managing Director at Riesenbeck-IC GmbH
- Christian Reuter, Secretary General and Chairman of the Management Board of German Red Cross (DRK)
- Dr. Gabriele Schlimper, Managing Director at Paritätischer Wohlfahrtsverband Berlin
- Hans Schöpflin, Chairman of the Executive Board at Schöpflin Stiftung
- Regine Sixt, CEO of Regine Sixt Children’s Aid Foundation
- Prof. Dr. Rita Süssmuth, former President of the Bundestag
- Sandra Thier, Presenter
- Melinda Weber, Managing Director at WohnRaumGesellschaft mbH