Impact investments are investments made with the intention to create a measurable positive impact on society alongside a financial return.
We believe that investment capital can be an effective driver for social and ecological innovation. This makes impact investing a strategy for visionaries who want to go beyond capital growth and invest for the benefit of society. We help to connect ideas and capital to address the most pressing challenges of our time – and to contribute to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals. This works: The German impact investment market has already grown to 2.9 billion Euro.
We support our partners and clients in …
- analyzing markets as a basis for transparent investment decisions
- identifying and assessing investment opportunities
- developing and implementing impact-oriented investment strategies
- monitoring, analyzing and reporting the impact of investment programs and funds
- developing and realizing innovative impact investing models such as outcomes based models (i.e. Social Impact Bonds and Development Impact Bonds)
- mobilizing private and public funds for impact investments and forming partnerships across sectors, both nationally and internationally
- advising purpose-driven enterprises that are seeking to address social or ecological challenges with a viable business case
- providing essential knowledge about impact investing
This is what defines us:
- We are among the impact investing pioneers in Germany
- We combine impact and financial know-how in one team, including experience in the fields of private equity, investment banking and venture capital.
- We are connected to all relevant players in the field of impact investing and are member of the Bundesinitiative Impact Investing and the EVPA and contributed to the Impact Management Project