Cooperations & Matching
Anyone who wants to make a change has to motivate others to join in. After all, only because someone means well, does not necessarily change an issue. It requires the strength of many. And the right partners.
Successful cooperations are characterised by three things:
- A mutual understanding of what needs are existing and the common goal to which everyone is heading.
- Learning together, because social issues can rarely be solved overnight.
- Having all players make a social impact together! Not just somehow collaborating with each other, but working in a target-oriented and systematic attempt to solve a social problem together. And thus multiplying the impact.
We have many ideas about what changes are necessary at which point and how cooperations can be shaped to be profitable. We also have experience in the implementation of cross-sectoral projects.
- We find both suitable and trustworthy partners for you. In all sectors.
- We support you in realising cooperation agreements – either between companies and charity organizations or social enterprises, or as a backbone organization for collective impact projects.
- We help you with project initiation and fundraising.
- We support you in partner acquisition and stakeholder management.
- We assist in strategy development and goal setting, including needs assessments.
- We take care of project planning and support, including communication.
- We support you in Corporate Volunteering projects, from conception to evaluation.
This is what defines us:
- We know what we are talking about as we realize almost all of our projects in collaboration with others – with foundations and companies as well as with non-profit organizations, the public sector or individuals.
- We work across sectors and therefore know many relevant players from government, the private sector and civil society. We do not only claim to know others, we really do know them.
- We have a lot of experience in shaping cooperations and filling them with life for a long time to come