Foundations have always shaped, moved and changed society.
They do this two ways:
- Firstly, by the purpose, i.e. the meaning and objective of their undertaking.
- Secondly, by means of their operational or funding activity, with which they carry this purpose into society.
But this meaningfulness in society does not just happen. It results from the fact that the logic of the foundation and its funding is oriented towards strategic objectives.
Foundation work modernised in this way creates the opportunity to maintain and carefully develop its own identity.
We support foundations …
- to develop suitable and outcome-oriented (funding) strategies based on needs assessments
- to position themselves or to discover funding opportunities
- to successfully design their funding and portfolio management, including a risk check of non-profit organizations
- in all questions of organizational development and reorientation
- to invest their foundation capital in an impact-oriented manner, i.e. to align the investment of assets with the purpose of the foundation
This is what defines us:
- We are familiar with all aspects of foundation work – from consulting, joint projects or our function as sponsor within the SKala initiative.
- We rely on a broad network of foundations, non-profit organizations, companies, the public sector and philanthropists.
- From child poverty to climate protection: we have broad expertise in multiple fields of life.
Foundations we work with
Our Offer for Foundations
Project Development & Support
Doing things differently is a good choice, but not always the best. We help to decide.