What drives us is the desire to think about tomorrow today:
- If the world were a better place, what would it look like?
- How can we inspire even more people and institutions for societal engagement?
- In which areas are new challenges arising? Where are innovative and groundbreaking concepts being made?
- Which conditions do relevant actors need who want to get engaged? How can resilient structures be established?
- Are there approaches that are laughed at today but that will be the next big thing tomorrow?
We use the knowledge that we generate in all our research and analyses to come up with new and even better services for our target groups. That way they achieve even more, and we learn more. A constant cycle.
Would you like to support us or are you looking for a collaboration?
- We generate studies, sector analyses or ready-to-use field research according to your personal preferences.
- With you we think about new, sustainable models of engagement, about alternatives or improvements.
- We conduct trend analyses of how and where demands and societal engagement are developing.
- With our position papers, we enliven major debates, e.g. on diversity, digitisation and more transparency in the sector.
This is what defines us:
- We understand societal engagement better like no other. We do research, we compile studies, we carry out sector analyses.
- We have in-depth expertise on topics, industries, markets and trends.
- We always consider all perspectives, even the unusual ones: This is why we rely on bright minds and partners who complement us.
Thesenpapier: #Vertrauen #Macht #Wirkung
Dinge einfach mal anders machen. 9 Thesen für die Zukunft des Förderns
Studie: Wirkungsorientierte Steuerung in Non-Profit-Organisationen
Analysen & Befunde zum Zustand des dritten Sektors
Studie: Wirkungstransparenz in Spenden-Organisationen (2016)
Im Namen der Guten. Wie transparent arbeiten 50 große Spenden-Organisationen?