Donations & Allocation of Funds
The money could end up somewhere else, fizzles out without having made any impact, or expenditures and return are out of proportion.
Well-managed donations or grants are characterised by the fact that they follow a plan and that thought is given beforehand to what should be different afterwards:
- What impact will be achieved by this donation or this funding?
- Is the intended form of the allocation of funds the right one? How much is needed to achieve the desired impact?
We do not have a ready-made solution. But we do offer individual solutions to make your allocation of funds as effective as possible.
- We help to find the right funding scheme for you - whether it is the establishment of a foundation, the management of a large donation or an investment with a combination of impact and return.
- Together with you, we identify suitable topics, support you with the call for proposals, ensure the quality through analyses & risk checks and compile the portfolio
- If required, we can take on the management of the donation: planning of the funding, call for funds, reportings and controlling. We rely on lean and proven workflows at every step in the allocation of funds.
- Of course, we also support you in giving visibility to your donation and to yourself.
This is what defines us:
- We currently manage large donations from 100,000 to 100,000,000 euros.
- We act as a sponsor ourselves: We support many projects in various areas with money and resources. Therefore, we are familiar with the market and know which are the decisive levers.
- We know how to set up a low-risk funding portfolio and take uncertainties into account.
What we offer
Strategy Development & Goal Setting
A well defined strategy for societal engagement describes our target – and the way leading there.
Project Development & Support
Doing things differently is a good choice, but not always the best. We help to decide.