In a globalized world, companies are not only employers, taxpayers and producers – but also social players who assume responsibility for the common good.
Companies who harness their economic power in such a way to bring about social change, open up lots of creative leeway for themselves. After all, successfully implemented societal engagement — Corporate Social Responsibility — has a positive impact on employees as well as clients and society as a whole.
Whereas in the past it was enough to donate some money to a good cause at the end of the year, the aspiration is now much greater: employees and the public wonder whether engagement is an end in itself or is also accompanied by moral considerations — and what effects it has. Thus, companies are given great opportunities when shaping their societal engagement strategically.
In our consulting services we ensure that social impact and economic return complement eachother. Only then an investment has in fact added value for everyone.
We help companies:
- to elaborate how they can make a positive impact on society
- to devise a strategy and goals for their societal engagement, including benchmarking and portfolio analysis, at both national and international level
- to complement their societal engagement with impact-focused investments (Corporate Impact Investing) and shared value strategies
- in stakeholder management
- in all activities related to Corporate Volunteering and Social Days (as in our work group Corporate Citizenship)
- to communicate the successes of their engagement by tangible evidence of impact
- to find suitable partners (Matching), to establish cooperations and to carry out risk checks
This is what makes us:
- We have helped many family businesses, medium-sized companies and corporations to a successful societal engagement. Locally and globally
- We know what is needed by companies, non-profit organizations and social enterprises. Thus, we are able to match different needs in a meaningful way
- We provide systemic process and specialist consulting in one
Companies we work with
Our offer for companies
Strategy Development & Goal Setting
A well defined strategy for societal engagement describes our target – and the way leading there.