The forum for effective engagement of large companies
Corporate Citizenship Working Group
What do companies achieve that are involved in social engagement? Which methods are suitable for the creative development and long-term planning of engagement programs? And how can their impact be further enhanced?
These and other questions are being discussed by the Corporate Citizenship Working Group, which is led by PHINEO and unites dedicated large companies wanting to strategically position their corporate engagement.
PHINEO highlights relevant topics and developments. It also outlines proven approaches, methods and practical examples of Corporate Citizenship and impact orientation in the nonprofit sector.
Project partners: several large companies & corporations | Duration: since 2013, annual new edition
In addition to the learning and working process within the group, there is an exchange with nonprofit organizations and a selection of experts.
The members of the working group collectively address four main topics:
- external promotion of social business ideas and generating them within the company
- strategicintegrationof climate protection into Corporate Citizenship
- a strengthening of the role of Corporate Citizenship in the company
The following companies are engaged in the working group:
- Continental AG
- Daimler AG
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Deutsche Lufthansa AG
- Deutsche Post DHL Group
- ERGO Group
- Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP
- Hapag Lloyd
- KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft
- Merck KGaA
- Munich Re
- Olympus Europa SE & CO KG
- Randstad Deutschland GmbH & CO. KG
- Siemens AG
- ThyssenKrupp AG
- Union Investment Real Estate GmbH
- Volkswagen AG
All participants are united in their desire to increase the positive impact of their commitment. PHINEO is happy to support them!
In the past we have already addressed these topics & methods with the Corporate Citizenship Working Group:
- impact measurement of CC projects with a focus on social impacts
- CC and social media - activating communication of the engagement
- supporting the CC management with software solutions
- CC as a field of work - central aspects and competencies of CC management
"We should maintain the mix of methods: external guests, contributions of experts, group work, collegial case consultation, etc."
"The Exchange with colleagues is a very important aspect of the working group."
Strategy Development & Goal Setting
A well defined strategy for societal engagement describes our target – and the way leading there.